1. University of Florida - $15,000
2. Queensland University of Technology - $12,000
3. Seoul National University - $9,000
4. National University of Singapore, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - $6,000/per team
6. Flinders University, The University of Newcastle, Nanyang Technological University, Osaka University, Florida Atlantic University - Villanova University, Georgia Institute of Technology, University of Hawai'i at Mānoa, University of Louisiana at Lafayette - $3,000/per team
Overall Documentation and Website: Flinders University $5,000
Team Video & Appendix: University of Florida: $5,000*
Journal Paper, Presentation & System Inspection: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University $7,500*
Overall performance: Seoul National University $5,000
*These amounts are a reflection of multiple awards. Each award is worth $2,500.
Learn more about this year's teams.
Check out the latest photos from the competition.
Watch the latest videos from the competition.
2016 Maritime RobotX Challenge took place at the Sand Island Boat Launch near the Honolulu Community College’s (HonCC) Marine Education & Training Center.
Follow All the Action on Social Media!
Join the conversation: #RobotX, #RoboNation, #Hawaii